LTC Advisory - Safe Management Measures
Dear valued learners and partners,
Greetings from Lentor Training Centre!
We are finally at the stage where the wearing of masks is optional. As much as that is a relief for a lot of us, it goes without saying that Covid-19 has not really gone away. With that in mind, we share with you the latest update for accredited training centres from the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
Revised Safe Management Measures for All TCs (Update)
- As announced by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce on 24th August 2022, wearing of masks indoors will be optional from 29th August 2022 (but still mandatory on public transport and within healthcare facilities and residential care homes). For more information, please visit – https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/emerging-safer-and-stronger-together
- SRFAC requires all Training Centres to maintain the following safety/hygienic practices:
- Provision of hand sanitisers and/or hand-washing points.
- Disinfect/wash hands thoroughly before and after every hands-on practice.
- Manikins and re-useable training equipment (AED trainers, MDIs, BVMs, Auto-Injector trainers, etc) should be wiped down with disinfectant wipes after each use by a learner.
- For First Aid courses, sufficient amount of bandages should be issued to the learners for their individual use only and should not be collected by the TC to be re-used for the next batch of learners.
- Disinfect the training premise and common touch points at the end of each training day/session.
For additional information and enquiries on the new safety measures, please refer to the links below.
- Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC) – https://srfac.sg/news OR https://srfac.sg/contact
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
The Training Team
Lentor Training Centre