LTC Advisory - Post Circuit Breaker
Dear valued partners,
Greetings from Lentor Training Centre!
As we gradually resume our training services for the public, we would like to keep you informed of the following precautionary measures taken by us to help ensure a safe training environment for everyone.
Currently, we are welcoming only workers in the healthcare and healthcare support industries in our courses. We can’t wait to welcome everyone else but we can only do so when the authorities allow us.
Our precautionary measures either meet or exceed the requirements published by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC) for the safe conduct of SRFAC accredited training programs.
Post CB Training Arrangements (Important)
Learners will be required to bring along with them the following PPE to class.
- A face mask, minimally a re-usable mask.
- At least TWO pairs of disposable gloves
Lentor Training Centre will supply disposable gloves for replacement purposes e.g. discomfort, torn, etc, should the need arise during the training session.
Upon arrival at TC, learners are required to
- Check-In and Check-Out of the TC via the Safe Entry QR Code placed at the Training Centre’s entrance/exit.
- Have their temperature taken and recorded before they can enter the training area.
- Wash their hands with soap and water before taking their seats.
A Lentor Training Center staff member will be assigned to ensure learners’ temperature-taking and health screening is always carried out in an orderly manner with Safe Distancing measures observed. In addition, learners who are observed to have flu-like signs and symptoms, having a fever, serving a Stay-Home Notice or a Quarantine Order will not be allowed entry and asked to reschedule their class.
Learners will be monitored continuously throughout the training session for fever or development of flu-like signs and symptoms. They are also required to complete a travel and health declaration form.
- All seats are spaced at least 1 metre apart.
- Class size is limited – up to 4 pax. per class only
- Only learners from the same organisation will be enrolled in the same class.
- Starting times and break times are staggered to further reduce proximity between learners and staff.
- Learners are to WhatsApp the Check-In and Check-Out acknowledgement page of the app to their class CI.
- Learners will be required to download and activate the Trace Together app before class starts, if not already done so.
Temperature Taking Frequencies
Depending on the training duration, temperature taking and screening for signs of flu-like symptoms will be conducted at the following frequencies.
- Classes 4 hrs in duration or less – ONCE a day, before class starts.
- Classes more than 4 hours in duration – TWICE a day, before class starts in the morning and before class resumes after lunch.
For additional information on the safety precautions taken, please refer to the links below.
- Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC) – https://srfac.sg/news
Due to the current restrictions, we regret that we are unable to list our course dates on our website currently. Please email us at email@example.com for the most updated information regarding course availability.
We seek your patience and understanding when embarking on your learning journey with us in these challenging times.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
The Training Team
Lentor Training Centre
Please be assured that Lentor Training Centre has put in place all necessary safety measures to ensure the health and well-being of our community.
Should you need further clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6250 2300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.